Raindrop Therapy Technique is one of the safest, non-invasive techniques available for spinal health. It is also an invaluable tool to promote healing from within using topically applied essential oils.
Here are the nine oils used in a Raindrop Therapy Session:
1. Valor – used to balance. Valor is the most important oil used in this application because it works on both physical and emotional levels, supporting the physical and energy alignment of the body. The key to using this oil is patience. Once the frequencies begin to balance, a structural alignment can begin to occur. Valor is applied to the soles of the feet and on the shoulders. Valor is nicknamed “chiropractor in a bottle”.
Valor is a blend of the following oils:
Rosewood- this oil is soothing, creates elasticity, and helps the skin rid itself of irritations and problems such as candida. It is anti-infectious, antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, and anti-parasitic.
Blue Tansy- European research shows that it works as an antihistamine, anti-inflammatory, and stimulant for the thymus gland reducing dermatitis, arthritis, sciatica, tuberculosis and allergies.
Frankincense- high in sesquiterpenes, it helps stimulate the limbic part of the brain, which elevates the mind, helping overcome stress and despair.
Spruce-helps to open and release emotional blocks, bringing about a feeling of balance and grounding. Anti-infectious, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory
2. Thyme is documented to be highly antimicrobial. This essential oil easily penetrates the skin and travels throughout the body.
3. Oregano has an antimicrobial action even more aggressive than thyme. It also has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
4. Basil has antispasmodic properties that relax muscles. It is also anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
5. Wintergreen is anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain relieving) due to their high methyl salicylate content. These essential oils are excellent for bones.
6. Cypress improves circulation and relieves spasms and swelling. Cypress also helps heal damaged tissue.
7. Marjoram is antispasmodic and helps relax muscles.
8. Peppermint has pain killing properties. It is also antimicrobial, working synergistically with other oils to enhance their activity. Peppermint also stimulates circulation and cools inflamed tissue.
9. Aroma Siez is a highly antispasmodic blend of essential oils that helps relax sore, tense, or inflamed muscles. Aroma Siez is a blend that consists of the following oils:
Basil (see above)
Cypress (see above)
Marjoram (see above)
Lavender-antiseptic, analgesic, anti-tumoral, anticonvulsant, sedative, anti-inflammatory. Lavender is an universal oil with many different applications. It may help arthritis, asthma, bronchitis, convulsions, depression, earaches, heart palpitations, high blood pressure, hives, insect bites, nervous tension, respiratory infection and rheumatism.
Peppermint (see above).